This is the school portion of my web page. I attend Haltom High School. Currently, I am 25th in a
class of 540. Right now, I'm out for the summer. Here is a list of the courses I'll be taking.
- We've had our mini marching band camp and will start the real thing on August 1. You know
I'll be excited. ;P Full Semester
- Advanced Placement Government
- I have no idea what to expect. Hopefully it won't be as boring as it sounds. If I choose to
take it, I can pay $120 and concurrently earn 3 hours of college credit with this class.
Mandatory Class. Half Semester
- Honors Economics
- The teacher is one of the NHS sponsors, and she's cool. Another class where the bore
factor is undetermined. Mandatory Class. Half Semester
- Advanced Placement Calculus
- After struggling through the last six weeks of Pre-Cal, I am diving head first into the
unknown waters of Calculus. This should be an interesting class. If I choose to take it, I can
pay $120 per semester and concurrently earn 3 hours of college calculus credit with this
class. Optional Class. Full Semester.
- Advanced Placement Music Theory
- I'm really excited about this class. I will have the chance to take the AP exam and test out of
Music Theory 1. I'm not sure which of my band directors will teach this class. Optional
Class. Full Semester.
- Advanced Placement English IV
- More reading lists. Yea. I have the option of paying $120 per semester and earning 6 hours
of some kind of college English credit. I forget which one it is. I get to have my old English
teacher from last year. She's fun.
If you have any questions or would like to give me your valuable input on any of these subjects, I'd
be glad to hear from you. Just
[|back to main page]
[About Me|Comments|Testimony|The Horn|Links|Alisha and Aubrey]